Don’t let learning suffer when the classroom teacher’s away!
Use this program in your district and keep students on track for success.
This online PD program helps districts:
- Train substitute teachers in a cost-effective way.
- Screen substitute teacher applicants or newly-hired substitutes for job-related knowledge in order to properly hire and place them.
- Assess the knowledge and ability of substitute teachers, and differentiate the instruction to meet their needs.
Relevant, real-world information to help substitute teachers be effective in the classroom.
This program includes:
- 25 self-paced courses available 24/7.
- Course post-tests to measure knowledge and learning.
- Administrative reporting features and user tracking.
Plus, 3 assessments to help administrators evaluate and assess the skills and strengths of incoming candidates, as well as current substitute teachers.
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT AND INSTRUCTION
- Assessment 1 – Classroom Management & Instruction
- Assessment 2 – Reading, Writing, & Math: Knowledge and Application
- Assessment 3 – Reading, Writing & Math: Instructional Support
Substitute Teacher Basics
STLN 101 – Introduction to Being a Substitute Teacher
STLN 102 – Making Connections and a Good Impression
STLN 103 – The First 30 Seconds
STLN 104 – Being an Effective Classroom Manager
STLN 105 – Communication in the School
Discipline and Instruction
STLN 106 – Effective Classroom Discipline
STLN 107 – Active Learning
STLN 108 – Learning Styles and Strategies
STLN 109 – Bloodborne Pathogens
STLN 123 – Introduction to Emergency Action Principles
STLN 124 – Providing Care in an Emergency
STLN 125 – Confidentiality
READING, WRITING, AND MATH
STLN 110 – Supporting Instruction: Reading
STLN 111 – Supporting Instruction: Writing
STLN 112 – Supporting Instruction: Mathematics
Content Area: Knowledge and Skills
STLN 113 – Reading Comprehension: Narrative Texts
STLN 114 – Reading Comprehension: Informative Texts
STLN 115 – Reading Comprehension: Decoding Language and Utilizing Layout
STLN 116 – Writing Fundamentals: Parts of Speech and Effective Sentences
STLN 117 – Writing Fundamentals: Mechanics of Writing
STLN 118 – Mathematics: Understanding the Basic Skills
STLN 119 – Mathematics: Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages
STLN 120 – Basic Algebra
STLN 121 – Basic Geometry
STLN 122 – Mathematics: Data Analysis
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a sales representative, contact us at 800.669.9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.