In this easy-to-deliver professional development workshop, participants will:
- Recognize the variety of paraeducator roles and responsibilities in educational programs for diverse learners.
- Apply knowledge of specific student disabilities to supporting classroom instruction and managing student behaviors.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of confidentiality guidelines regarding student information.
- Learn to effectively collaborate with other adults through planning and communication.
Click here to view an excerpt.
The PDXpert workshop kit provides 3 hours of training and contains:
- Pre-session and planning materials: Scheduling and planning resources and forms save you valuable preparation time.
- Presentation materials: Customizable PowerPoint presentations, anticipated questions with suggested responses, and attendee activities and handouts help engage learners and support you during your workshop.
- Post-session materials: Follow-up and extension activities help keep learning continuous—long after the session ends.