NEW! Digital Tools: Engaging Students with Compelling Classroom Content
End your reliance on high-priced consultants with expert professional development that is research-based, affordable, customizable, easy to deliver, and designed to encourage ongoing learning.
PDXpert is your complete resource for conducting outstanding professional development in house. Each turn-key workshop includes everything you need to conduct a successful 3-hour PD session right in your school.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Identify ways teachers can use digital tools to engage students and motivate learning.
- Design developmentally appropriate learner-centered strategies integrating digital tools to support diverse student needs.
- Understand how digital text, images, videos, audio, and music can be used to enhance instruction, add interest, and personalize content.
- Differentiate instruction using web-based videos and interactive tutorials for student learning.
- Explore several online digital tools for classroom instruction.
Click here to view an excerpt.
Each turn-key workshop contains:
- Pre-session and planning materials: Scheduling and planning resources and forms save you valuable preparation time.
- Presentation materials: Customizable PowerPoint presentations, anticipated questions with suggested responses, and attendee activities and handouts help engage learners and support you during your workshop.
- Post-session materials: Follow-up and extension activities help keep learning continuous—long after the session ends.