You Can Handle Them All... for Parents, 2nd Ed.
A home version of our best-selling book, You Can Handle Them All, this behavior guide encourages parents and teachers to work together to solve behavior issues that could be affecting a child's performance at home and at school.
123 chapters, each on a different behavior. Every chapter:
- Describes each behavior precisely.
- Tells how each behavior affects the parents, other family members, peers, and the learning environment.
- Gives parents up to 25 techniques for managing each behavior.
- Highlights the common mistakes parents make when trying to correct behaviors.
- Cross references related behaviors.
Examples of behaviors addressed include:
Bosses Others Around
Says "I Don't Care"
Plus 116 others!