Formerly known as The ParaEducator Learning Network.
For those of you who are familiar with The ParaEducator Learning Network, please note that it's the same great program - just with a new name!
Over 135 online courses (about 40 to 60 minutes long) will give paraeducators:
- An understanding of the importance of communication with teachers and students.
- New strategies for supporting classroom instruction and making accommodations.
- Guidelines and ideas on how to manage specific student behaviors.
- Increased confidence in supporting students with disabilities in all areas.
- And much more! (View a course list.)
Plus 9 assessments:
- Reading, Writing, & Math - Instructional Support *
- Reading, Writing, & Math - Knowledge & Application*
- Position Placement
- General Academic Support
- Intense Academic Support
- General Behavioral Support
- Intense Behavioral Support
- Physical or Personal Care Support
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
*Assessments 1 & 2 can be used to meet Title I, Section 1119 compliance for highly-qualified paraeducators. Training courses and practice assessments are included with the program.
With ParaEducator PD Now, you can:
- Save time and money.
- Give paraeducators a truly individualized learning experience.
- Ensure that paraeducators are highly qualified—and highly effective.
- Improve accountability.
- AND...raise student achievement.
4 Reasons You Should Use
ParaEducator PD Now!
#1. It has a direct influence on student achievement... and paraeducators enjoy it!
"The best thing I have liked about these courses is that you can do them at your own pace and they are easy to understand. They have helped me do a better job in my classroom and with the students and to be aware of other important needs that the students may have."
—Lana Juden, Paraprofessional, Montana School for the Deaf and Blind
#2. It's the best way to give all your paraeducators the training they need.
"Before we were using ParaEducator PD Now, the professional development that we were providing to our paraeducators was very shallow, and not targeted to their specific needs. Now that we are using the learning network and we are allowing the paraeducators some flexibility in deciding what modules they would like to use, they are more engaged and vested in the training themselves because they pertain specifically to their current needs."
—Kim Lewis, PD Coordinator, Harlem Consolidated School District #122 (IL)
#3. It's easy to use.
"Even some of our die hard ‘I don't want to use a computer’ paras are now singing the praises of PD Now! When I ask, they all say then enjoy it!"
—Joyce Hill, Executive Secretary, School District of Philadelphia (PA)
#4. It's the most comprehensive, affordable solution on the market.
"Not only does The ParaEducator Learning Network [now referred to as ParaEducator PD Now] provide the most comprehensive training we have seen for paraprofessionals, it is a great value for schools and districts."
—Luann Purcell, Ed.D., Executive Director, Council of Administrators of Special Education
Title I - Part A
Title II - Part A
Title V - Part A
|Ask about our special CASE member discount. Learn more about CASE at www.casecec.org.|
If you have any questions or would like to speak to a sales representative, contact us at 800.669.9633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
People who purchased ParaEducator PD Now also purchased: