Managing Behavior Problems 1: Anger and Aggression
End your reliance on high-priced consultants with expert professional development that is research-based, affordable, customizable, easy to deliver, and designed to encourage ongoing learning.
PDXpert is your complete resource for conducting outstanding professional development in house. Our workshop kits include everything you need to lead a successful 3-hour PD session right in your school.
In this module, participants will:
- Identify the attitudes and actions of common problem behaviors that are associated with anger and aggression.
- Learn the negative effects of these behaviors on themselves and their classrooms.
- Learn how to address and eradicate these behaviors.
- Realize common mistakes when dealing with these behaviors.
Click here to view an excerpt.Each turn-key workshop contains:
- Pre-session and planning materials: Scheduling and planning resources and forms save you valuable preparation time.
- Presentation materials: Customizable PowerPoint presentations, anticipated questions with suggested responses, and attendee activities and handouts help engage learners and support you during your workshop.
- Post-session materials: Follow-up and extension activities help keep learning continuous—long after the session ends.