Onsite Workshops and Coaching for Teachers and Administrators
the Master Teacher has a cadre of qualified experts on staff who are able to deliver customized onsite workshops on a variety of topics. Our consultants are all prior administrators and teachers with years of experience in specialized areas.
Topics that we've presented on recently include:
View a list of onsite training options with short descriptions of each workshop.
- Leadership for a New Educational Environment
- Building Capacity in Data-Driven Decision Making
- Pacing Through Check-Points for Exit Standards
- Instructional Planning and Unit Development
- Building Reading Comprehension: Strategies That Work
- Literacy for K-5: Reading Foundational Standards
- Literacy Standards for Science and History: Strategies for All
- Writing Through the Standards
- Unit Development for Mathematics: Integrating the Standards
- Integrating Math and Science
- Classroom Management and Student Behavior
- Special Education and Inclusion
- And many more!
Additionally, our expert consultants are committed to improving people, practices, and learning by providing customized training and services to schools and districts in the following key areas (among others):
- Leadership Coaching—working with school administrators to improve leadership skills and the supervision of instruction.
- Data Coaching—working with teachers and administrators to improve student assessment and data-driven decision making.
- Teacher Coaching—working with teachers to improve instructional effectiveness and student learning.