BINDERY & PRINTING TECHNICIAN
Multiple duty position which includes bindery, pressroom, and darkroom functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Read job ticket to determine product specifications
- Set up, adjust, and operate high-volume bindery equipment
- Set up, adjust, and operate specialized prepress and digital printing equipment
- Set up, adjust, and operate technical and specialized offset printing press
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge and experience with bindery operation and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with digital and/or offset printing
- Flexibility to switch between tasks efficiently
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted on 4.9.2013