At The Master Teacher, we provide Professional Development products for all educators, as well as Gift & Award products. The Product Coordinator supports the development and management of these products for our customers. The Product Coordinator reports to a Product Manager and works effectively with other team members in Sales, Marketing, Design, and Web to provide customers with the quality of product they want.
- Support two Product Managers in tasks related to development, procurement, and online sales of our product.
- Communicate with vendors and authors regarding product.
- Set up new products and make changes to existing products in our inventory management system and on our website.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of product placement on our website.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn on the job and meet, or beat, deadlines.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Math skills.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other The Master Teacher team members.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors and authors used by The Master Teacher.
- Proficient in the MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- An enthusiasm for our customers and the product we provide.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.