You Can Handle Them All, 2nd Ed.To really influence student behavior, teachers need to understand both the reasons for common misbehavior and the actions they should take.
A Master Teacher best seller, You Can Handle Them All is a systematic, easy-to-use reference guide for educators to help them define and correct 124 student behaviors. Every teacher and administrator should have a copy of this book.
Presented in outline form, it:
- Identifies the primary cause of each behavior.
- Tells how each behavior affects teachers, students, and the learning environment.
- Offers up to 34 techniques for managing each student behavior.
- Reveals the common mistakes teachers often make when trying to correct behaviors.
- Cross references other related behaviors.
Examples of student behaviors addressed include:
The Attention Demander
|The Know-It-All |
Plus over 100 others!
Planning a book study? Be sure to check out our study guide!
By Robert L. DeBruyn and Jack L. Larson, Ph.D.