You Can Handle Them All Card Deck, 2nd Ed.
Need some new ideas for managing a student's behavior in the classroom? Look no further! Teachers and administrators will love this quick-action card deck. Abstracted from up to 34 actions listed for each of the behaviors addressed in the You Can Handle Them All book, these cards place the correct discipline techniques at teachers' fingertips.
While teachers should still refer to the book for a complete understanding of the behavior and long-term actions, these cards provide a quick reference during class time. Presented in outline form, the card deck:
- Lists specific attitudes/actions of the student at school and/or at home.
- Identifies the primary cause of each behavior.
- Suggests techniques and methods for helping the student adjust his/her behavior.
- Reveals the common mistakes teachers often make when trying to correct behaviors.
- Cross references other related behaviors.
Examples of student behaviors addressed include:
The Attention Demander
The Class Clown
The Excuse Maker
Plus over 100 others!
By Robert L. DeBruyn
You can also find this information in our mobile app for iPhones and iPads. And be sure to check out our new Discipline Help website for even more discipline strategies!